Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Deal Seeking Mom

Deal Seeking Mom

I took a break from couponing when I was very busy with work. Now that the busy-ness has died down, I am ready to start up again. Many of you know that I have long used a service called The Grocery Game , as evidenced in numerous posts including this first excited post. The Grocery Game is a pay service - very reasonably priced. But I have been curious about other sites that are out there, where coupon lovers just share information for free. (Thanks to friend Kristi for alerting me to this!)

As I have been perusing the many blogs and websites on saving money, I came across a gem that I have enjoyed very much called
The Deal Seeking Mom. I like the clean and uncluttered posts that get straight to the point. Plus you can receive a daily email that provides you a quick-to-read summary of various great deals. They also give a very nice weekly summary of the best deals at CVS, and shopping at CVS is a must for the true deal seeker!

No comments:

Post a Comment