Friday, August 24, 2007

Officially Mobile


Katelynn went mobile on August 14th. Of course it had to happen on the one day a week that Nanna was here watching her and mommy was at work. Might have something to do with the special attention she gets from her Nanna!


So, Gene and I came home from work that day to find a crawling little baby. It only took a few days before she was moving at warp speed. I always thought my house was pretty babyproof because I don't keep a lot of knick-knacks out and I keep things pretty clean. Boy was I wrong. My living room is so not baby proof!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She is mobile. That is so great! I must say we need to get together as Hannah is still contemplating the crawl. I think we have to put her down so that she learns to crawl, right? Yikes! I am thrilled for you guys. Our small group is in your neighborhood now...very close!

    ReplyDelete