Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Here's to Old Friends

Today I got together with my friends Kristi and Sarah. We try to "do lunch" every couple months or so. We have been friends since the sixth grade - 11 years old. So.... that makes it over 20 years now!

It is really neat to have people in your life that have known you that long. You have watched each other grow up. It is really pretty priceless. Love you both, Kristi and Sarah!

It would be neat to find an old picture of the three of us and then get a new one at our next lunch. I will have to add that to my to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. Since we are all post-30 I'm going to take offense at the "old" friend remark. :P I was just thinking how I have a lot of fun meeting up with you guys every so often... but it's more than that. It means a lot to me to have such good friends... even if we aren't in each other's lives daily, it's still good to have life-long, quality friends who you truly enjoy and truly can be yourself around them. I bet we all have a good picture, would be fun to see what we come up with. See ya next time!

    ReplyDelete