Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Smiley Boy


My little guy is two months old already - so hard to believe. He is turning into quite the love bug. He melts my heart on a daily basis. He is full of smiles, mainly reserved for me, the mama! I have found it interesting that he does not like the Baby Bjorn as big sister did, but would rather be in his pappasan chair or his car seat. It clicked the other day that his sister wanted to see the world... he just wants to see his mommy!
I highly recommend parenting a second! I am enjoying Tyler soooo much more than I did as first-time nervous mom and I am already lamenting the short time he will be a tiny, innocent little baby.

2 comments:

  1. I can see the future.....KK saying, "Mom always liked Tyler best.....he got away with EVERYTHING!"
    Those smiles go a long way to making mommy feel good, don't they?
    nn

    ReplyDelete