Monday, January 2, 2012

Jingle's Final 3 Nights

Happy New Year!

Well, I dropped the ball with the flurry of activity before Christmas and didn't get Jingle's final 3 nights onto the blog yet.  In the interest of complete documentation (very important to us CPA auditor-types), my 2012 will begin with the end of 2011. Huh?  OK, you get it...onward...

Night 8 - Perhaps the pinnacle of his 10 nights in the Kim household, at least in terms of work required by mommy.  Jingle camped out in the candy dish after making cookies for his children.  K and T for the little ones, J for....well, take a guess.
 Night 9 - Going for a ride on Katelynn's beloved "Dino".  She liked this one.
Night 10 - Jingle hid in our (fake) ficus tree.  Nothing too exciting and apparently I was so tired that I even forgot to get a picture of that one.

So there ya' have it.  I had a lot of fun with this project.  I'm not sure how many years I have with this kid...she asked me again today whether Santa is real.  (I have taken to vague responses rather than outright lies... I asked her today "What do you think?")  Hopefully she will still love it even once she realizes Jingle is just pretend-fun. 

2 comments:

  1. Does Jingle come out around Valentine's Day, or Easter, or something? I can't wait another whole year to read a Kim family blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Katie -- how many night will he get next year? George, our elf, comes on December 1st, and this Mommy has trouble with the 23 nights of action. And we don't even do anything special, just helping him move from place to place is hard for us :) -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete