Friday, February 17, 2012

To Do....

So, one of my little undercover "only in my head" things on my to-do list has been to write from the heart...not just the little every day stories about my kids that I document here on my family blog, but the kind of creative and more thoughtful writing I did long ago, in a galaxy far far away.  


So... to cross off that "to do", I wrote a blog about to-do lists.  Yes, seriously.


And it's on a "real" blog...you know, one that is professional looking and has giveaways and followers and regular posts- yikes!  That blog would be Speaking of Truth, a great site created and managed by my dear friend Sarah Nutter, and geared toward young ladies and women who want to have transparent discussions about being followers of Christ.  And you can read it here.

2 comments: