Monday, March 22, 2010

"LP2" - Long Overdue

So.... I have been a blogging loser lately. Honestly, lately if I must choose between digital scrapbooking and blogging I choose the former rather than the latter. Alas, this blog is where I capture my non-visual memories so I need to get back on track. Maybe I can find more blogging time if I eliminate Facebook time...

ALAS I DIGRESS! The real reason for this post is to share that we are expecting our second baby, Little Peanut 2 ("LP2") in mid August. Being pregnant with a little pre-schooler around to comment on the subject has been fun and entertaining. A day after we told her she would be getting a little brother or sister, she announced to her Nanna: "Mommy has a baby in her tummy. It's a sister. Her name is Concer." (No clue where she came up with this name...)

Today we found out that LP2 is a little boy! KK came with us to the appointment, along with daddy and her Nanna and PopPop. After finding out, she very loudly announced to the OB/GYN waiting room: "IT'S A BOY! HE'S WEARING BLUE!"

My heart is smiling!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Wow, a boy. I can't imagine. :-) I am happy for you and I am glad he is wearing blue. :-)

    What is digital scrapbooking? am i clueless or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A boy!!! Contragulations!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope Asher and LP2 will get to meet someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The older ones reactions are one of the best parts of subsequent pregnancies! Congratulations on your still-perking son. We are excited for you and look forward to seeing you sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete