Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Negotiator



My hubby has always been quite the negotiator in many aspects. He is always on the hunt for the "great deal." This even applies to his own wife, particularly when it comes to food choices at restaurants. When there are two entrees he is craving, he is frequently able to talk me into ordering one of them and sharing. I don't mind as long as it's a win-win. When it doesn't work out his way, he jokes in a dramatic voice: "Negotiations FAILED!"

Last week, I told KK she could pick out an ice cream from the little freezer at the car wash place. She was agonizing between the ice cream sandwich and the orange push-up. The next thing I knew, I was being convinced that mommy needed the ice cream sandwich. KK chose the push-up. Guess who knew she would get a bite or two of mommy's ice cream?
The little stinker comes by it honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment