Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jingle Incurs the Wrath of Katelynn

On night 5, Jingle rifled through Katelynn's advent boxes.  He went through every one of them until he found one that had candy in it.  Very elf like, don't you think?!
I thought this was hilarious but should have known better. KK is pretty attached to her beloved advent boxes.  After all, that tradition started years before Jingle showed up!  Our morning started with crying and a declaration that "he hurt my little feelings."  I had to put EXTRA candy in the box, close it back up, and let her open it.  You would think the darn elf actually ate her candy.

So, elf fail #1.

On night 6, Jingle decided to make it up to her:

This was a success.  She stated several times:  "I can't believe he knows my name, mommy!"

Now on night 7- Jingle is still all about the sweets.  I saw this one on someone's blog and thought it was cute.  He went after the maple syrup in the pantry.  Gene pointed out this might attract bugs but I'm taking my chances...

1 comment:

  1. Santa has been exposed at our house, but I totally would have loved doing this when they were little. I love the ideas!

    ReplyDelete