Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Fruit & Cheese Addiction

Gene and I seem to get into our little food routines. We get on a kick with one thing or another. For going out, lately we have been addicted to Mooyah burgers. At home, we have become a little....errr.... obsessed with fruit and cheese plates.

It started out simple. We didn't like the way an experimental meal turned out one night, so after KK went to bed we went in search of a good snack. Gene suggested some cheese and crackers, then asked for an orange to go with it. It seems things have escalated from there, and it has become a tradition at least 2-3 nights per week. Every week when I grocery shop, I make sure we have at least three kinds of cheese and two kinds of crackers. I always buy tons of fruits at my beloved
Super H-Mart so we are covered there.

Even when I intend to make a small plate, it seems to somehow grow... and grow... and grow. Hopefully our waist lines don't grow too much!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...I really need to scope out this Super H-Mart you have been talking about! I'm all for getting good deals on groceries and finding a variety of fruits, veggies, meats, etc :) thanks for sharing, Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete