Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Cupcakes on My Hands"

Today Katelynn was chattering on and on about wanting "cupcakes on her hands." I had no idea what she was talking about, but she was very adamant about it.

Then, flash back to the morning and -ding!- lightbulb:

KK took a shower with me as she often does, especially when she wakes up too early and I lay comatose on the couch with Caillou on for an hour. While in the shower I told her to hold out her hands. I filled them up with big fluffy piles of shaving cream, which she loved. She stood there staring at them, transfixed, then rubbed the cream all over her legs with glee. We repeated this process a few times.

Big piles of shaving cream in her little hands.... cupcakes on her hands!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, she gets cuter by the minute. I remember how you named the sliver of a moon a "fingernail moon." This is the fun part of parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! I must admit though, I don't know if I would have been able to come to that conclusion! :)

    ReplyDelete