Sunday, June 27, 2010

Camp NNPP Continued...



As reported previously , I am a very lucky mommy to have Camp NNPP available to me. Katelynn recently spent a few nights there while I worked, plus Gene and I got more than one precious date night together!

I love my mom's emails while KK is there. They can often be blog posts all by themselves! Here are snippets from this particular stay-over.

  • "Your daughter is measuring things and writing down the measurements. She tells me it is "an opportunity". She is making experiments to get ready for Bunny Scout Leader.
  • Earlier she told me that she likes "hook 'em horns" and it's ok to do it as long as mommy doesn't see it. (OK - *throat clearing* - there must be a separate blog post about this particular issue...coming soon)

  • "KK played for a long time in a giant cardboard box. We made a window and doors in it, and she pretended to sell us food through the window. She only had sandwiches and broccoli for sale. Then I let her punch it full of golf tees. She spent a good half hour doing that. "

No comments:

Post a Comment