Monday, May 4, 2009

KK's Stash

Katelynn's tricycle has a little "trunk" in the back and she loves to stash things there. I don't remember to check it on a regular basis which can be very, very bad. In the past I have found things like old sippy cups with curdled milk....eeeewwwwww....

Tonight I was straightening up and checked out the trunk again. Nothing disgusting tonight, but the random assortment of contents made me chuckle so I thought I should list them for posterity's sake!
  • 2 rocks (from outside)
  • Rubber ducky (from the bath tub)
  • Wind up toy (gift from Nanna)
  • Pacifier (one of many!)
  • Halloween bracelet (another gift from Nanna)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! It's cute to see what's "important" to them and how they conclude, "This is a cool rock. It needs to go some place special!" Ha! Gavin also has a rock that he brought in from outside. Not sure why it's special, but he frequently moves it around in the house! :)

    ReplyDelete