Monday, May 25, 2009

"Guh"

Lately, I will sometimes ask Katelynn to identify an object in a book and she will reply with "GUH!" At first I thought I could not understand what she was trying to say. Then I figured out she was, in fact, saying "guh". I was perplexed and found it a bit annoying, because I knew she could identify many of the items. I thought she was just being stubborn.

Then I realized that KK might be pulling my leg. To test if she had created her own little joke on mommy, I turned the tables on her. She pointed to something in a book and asked me what it was. I replied "GUH!" She cracked up laughing and said "Noooooo mommy!"

Apparently, I have a little comedian on my hands...

1 comment:

  1. The tail looks like it belongs to KK rather than the monkey. She sure picked out a neato outfit that day!

    ReplyDelete