Friday, May 22, 2009

W



George W. Bush is temporarily officing in the same building as my hubby's company, Hanover Property Company. W. has been making the rounds to visit the various offices and spent about 20 minutes at Hanover. His professional photographer was with him and took these great shots of Gene and our 43rd president. Gene, one of the most even keel people in the world, might actually look a little giddy in these shots!

I propped a print up on our CD chest at home. KK saw it a few days ago and asked me who was in the picture with daddy. I explained to her that it was Mr. George W. Bush, the former president of our country. She asked me to repeat his name several times. Last night she exclaimed to Gene: "Daddy, it's you and Mr. Bush in the picture!" Her memory recall with names is astonishing at times!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! It's almost as if Gene & Mr. W. have there own little handshake too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete