Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Funny Toddler Preferences

My child has become obsessed with tights this year. I ran out and bought lots of adorable tights with flowers, stripes, and hearts on them. But KK only wants white tights. And a white shirt to match. So much for all those cute tights and tops I purchased for the Fall...

If I let her she would wear white tights and a shirt every day...and nothing else. How do kids get bizarre preferences like this? The upside to this current obsession is that she wears lots of cute skirts and jumpers, since mommy is adamant that something must cover the tights up. Thank goodness for hand-me-downs from friends!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered about that. You had strong hair style and clothing preferences from a very early age, and it was fruitless to try to change your mind. I love short hair, and loved to keep your hair short. You had other ideas. The white tights and white shirt sound very classic to me. Sounds like she will dress conservatively, at least until she is a teenager.

    ReplyDelete