Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well Check

KK shocked me today at her 3 year well check... no freaking out, no refusals to cooperate with the nurse or doctor requests, no fidgeting and crying to get out of the waiting room... is this really my child?! In fact, I think the kid thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

She followed every command given by Dr. K without hesitation. She told her that she wants to be a doctor "when she grows up" (?!?!?) and asked if she could hold one of her tools. Dr. K complied with this request and gave her the triangle thingy (technical term) they use to check your reflexes. She also informed Dr. K about sending her pacifiers to the tooth fairy. I was able to get all my questions answered without having to yell them over a screaming kiddo. Oh happy day!

Katelynn continues to be in about the 95th percentile for height but not for weight. She is 39.5 inches tall and weighs a little over 35 pounds. Dr. K says to take her to the dentist sometime soon, which I have been avoiding. If she can act like she did today, though, it will be no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment