Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Crazy Texas Storms




So, this storm hit my parents' house about an hour ago. They were hiding in the bathroom other than my dad dashing out to get these pics! It is nearly here in our town and I have to do something to keep busy here; these things always get to my nerves! It doesn't help that the City has been blasting the storm sirens for over 15 minutes straight now. I hope I don't have to swoop Katelynn from her crib again... (And by the way, why didn't their crazy neighbor get the vehicle into the garage?!)

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been guilty of reading your posts and not commenting. (Sorry – bad friend . . . )
    This hail here is impressive!!! Our sirens by our house went off with this storm (and they didn’t when the actual tornado was a block away – the weather service did come back and say it was an F1 right by our house), anyway, so I got up this time with Caedyn and hung out in the bathroom for a while. All we got was a little rain, not even impressive rain.
    Looks like your parents will be getting a new roof soon though, huh? I hope the damage wasn’t worse than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all that hail! I thought it was snow at first! We didn't really get bad weather that night. I think it went all around us. We were prepared for the worst though with all our emergency supplies in the bathroom! (:

    ReplyDelete