Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You can buy ANYTHING on Amazon!

Today I was browsing for Mother's Day gift ideas in the "Home and Garden" section of Amazon. I had to chuckle when I came across "1,500 Live Ladybugs" !!!

This part of the description made me giggle especially:

RECOMMENDATIONS: Ladybugs may be kept in a refrigerator after they are received (35 to 40 degrees F.) and released as needed. Ladybugs received March through May should not be stored more than 2 or 3 days since their body fat has been depleted. From June on, they may be stored 2 or 3 months. It is normal for there to be several dead Ladybugs in the container, especially those received from March through May. These bugs have reached the end of their life cycle. We have included many extra bugs to compensate for this.

I guess you can find just about anything on the Internet.
My parents tell me this is not strange, but I still thought it was worthy of a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment