Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Mama

I have dozens of nicknames for my little girl... bunny, bunbun, little girl, katelynn lulu, kk sarah, kk lulu, nugget, huggamuffin.... you get the idea.

One thing I did not expect was to get a nickname of my own. I am not sure how KK decided on it, but I have become "Little Mama." I have to admit - I love it! She uses the name in a very sweet voice: "Come on, Little Mama!" "Oh, Little Mama, I sure do love you!" "Hiiiii Little Mama!"

One day she called me "Big Mama" in a joking tone of voice and then laughed. I told her that Little Mama was a much better name!

3 comments:

  1. This summer when Katelynn was out somewhere with her doll, someone kept referring to her as "little mama". She got indignant and said, "I not mama, mommy is mama." I can't recall who kept saying it, but he or she continued to do it after KK had set him/her straight about not being a mama, to the point that it annoyed me that he/she hadn't listened. So maybe that's where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute nickname for you and I LOVE your new highlights. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete