Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Nanna Email

Katelynn is with Nanna and PopPop again today and I received another funny email from Nanna yesterday. It made me laugh out loud and left me missing my little girl. I'll be ready to get her back this evening! Of course I know my kiddo better than anyone else and just get the funniest mental picture of her saying this stuff... so this post may be more for myself than anyone else. So here's the email:

Hi Kate,

KK had a wonderful time at LMRA park. She played on the same stuff that was there when you were little, plus other things. She has been fairly even tempered today. Just before naptime something happened with Rocky and KK. I was right here in the room, but didn't see what went on. I didn't want him bothering her, while she was eating her goldfish. All of a sudden Rocky let out one of his blood curdling yelps. I asked KK what happened. She looked at the ground and whispered, "Nuffin." I asked her if she poked Rocky, and she continued to look at the ground and say "Nuffin." After quite a few nuffins, she whispered, "Katelynn is just a baby."

I wasn't getting anywhere, so I told her to go put the bowl in the sink, and off she went. She got in Rocky's little bed with him and covered him with her blankie, and then when I told her it was naptime, she wanted him to come to bed with her. I think she might have been feeling a little guilty about whatever "nuffin" went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment