Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday at CVS!

I have been in love with the CVS bargain shopping experience for some time, but the Thanksgiving deals there were unbelievable. Their crazy ad actually began on Thanksgiving, so I was there at 8 am when the store opened for my own "Black Thursday." (By the way, I did not set foot in a store on Black Friday.)

I spent $25 out of pocket, and left the store with $15 in store credits for the future. And, here is what I got for that:

-4 rapid release tylenols (24 ct each)
-Covergirl powder makeup
-Covergirl liquid foundation
-L'oreal liquid foundation
-L'oreal lipgloss x 2
-Aussie hair products x 2
-Bic Soleil razors x 2
-24 rolls of Viva paper towels
-2 deodorants
-1 Phillips ear buds for my iphone
-2 whitening toothpastes
-2 big boxes of Whitman's chocolates
-1 box of tampons
-1 package of Garnier facial cleansing cloths
-1 Sally Hansen nail polish
-Hershey bar, king size
-3 Gatorades
-1 newspaper
-1 L'oreal hair color

WOW! I just couldn't resist bragging about an awesome morning of bargain shopping. There were three other gals doing the exact same thing as me... we coupon-o-holics were bonding at the CVS on Thanksgiving morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment