Friday, July 10, 2009

The 2009 Summer Dress

Every year I have to get one great summer dress... see last year's pick here . I have been delinquent this year due to being overly busy and having a toddler who does not do well with shopping at all anymore.

But today I had 30 minutes to speed shop at my favorite store, Ann Taylor Loft, while I was waiting to meet my mom at our rendevous point to get Katelynn from the weekly overnight Nanna Camp. It was a very successful trip as they had a huge rack of final clearance pants and skirts for - gasp - $9.98! Clothes were flying all over that dressing room as I tried things on at lightning speed. I got several pairs of pants, capris, and a cute skirt. I also found my summer dress, pictured here. It was full price, but all that cheap stuff helped to bring down my per-unit price.... good rationalization, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment