Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Izzy Goes Home!

My post is delinquent, but I still had to devote a post to my beautiful niece Isabelle Eden.

She went home on Saturday, June 20th after 16 weeks and 2 days in the NICU. She is doing well and Griff and Jen are dealing with the normal lack-of-sleep issues that come with many newborns. She went home on oxygen support and they are working on weaning her off of it.

Griff and Jen have both penned many beautiful posts at both Izzy's
Caringbridge website and now at their new family blog. So I won't even try to do better! Visit their sites and see how long you last without bawling... they have been a beautiful example to me of strength and love through an extremely difficult trial.
I love you Griff, Jen and Izzy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Izzy!!!
    I hope Griff and Jen don’t mind me checking in on their blog. Although I haven’t commented – I have been keeping up and thinking of them (same for you). What a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete