Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Label Update

As a follow-up to my last post on kid labels, I received mine in the mail a couple of days ago. They are really cute, however I was disappointed to find they are the same material as the others I received as a gift. I guess I pictured "vinyl" as being thicker and stickier, but I guess vinyl has improved in recent years. So, they don't tear and they do hold up great in the dishwasher but are easily peeled off by little two year old hands. If you do plan to order some, I would recommend small or large size - especially if you want to put your name and/or phone number on them.

If your kid isn't prone to peeling them off, they are nice to have around. Or if you can get your kid to listen to you when you tell him or her to stop. But mine doesn't and that is one battle that isn't worth it to me... I'll just return to the inexpensive Sharpie once I run out of these!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't post this before since you seemed excited and I wanted to see how your latest ones worked out. BUT, I found these when Emily was little and they are FABULOUS. You've got to get some - they are virtually toddler proof and even my 8 and 6 year olds have them on their water bottles. WWW.INCHBUG.COM Emily's are custom since her name is so common I wanted to add her last name. The oldest two have their standard ones in green.

    ReplyDelete