Friday, December 5, 2008

Katelynn's Monkey

Katelynn will be flying, and cruising, in December. It will be the first family trip since she was ten months old and only crawling. Now she could run across an entire airport terminal in about five minutes if she so desired. I noticed a cute little harness at Wal-Mart to keep your little one tethered in situations like these. It is a bit less offensive than a standard "kid leash" because it looks like a cute little monkey riding on the kiddo's back, and the monkey's tail is the leash.

I decided to buy it, and the good news is that KK loves him! She wore him for four hours straight today, and loved the "game" of me trying to restrain her when she ran away. She even named him "Stinker."

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. We have the same exact one for Caedyn and she loves it too. It was awesome to have at the State Fair. I put a card in the little pocket of it with my and Tony’s contact information in the event she did break away from us . . .
    I don’t feel bad at all about putting a “leash” on our kids. My mom did it to me back when it was very unpopular. I don’t think it’s mean or cruel – I think it’s smart parenting. Especially this day in age.
    Can’t wait to see the pictures and here about you guys’ travels. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete