Saturday, December 13, 2008

Potty Talk

I hope I don't jinx myself by actually posting this in writing, but Katelynn is showing a ton of progress with potty training. Whoo hoo! Friday she went the entire day with no accidents. This is not the first day that has happened, but in the past I have been marching her to the potty every hour or so whether she needed to go or not. This time, I did not march her to the potty once - she told me every time she needed to go!

Today there were numerous opportunities for her to have accidents and she did not, so I am feeling a twinge of excitement that things have finally really "clicked."
Funny how easily I can discuss bodily functions at length since I became a mom...

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! Maybe this will make your upcoming trip a little easier!

    ReplyDelete