Friday, February 6, 2009

KK's First Haircut


Katelynn finally had her first haircut today. I took her to one of the kiddie "salons" for her first trim. Her hair is baby fine, just like mine was when I was a toddler. There wasn't much to be done, but it really needed to be cleaned up and I was too scared to do it myself.

As soon as the nice lady informed KK that she would receive a lollipop if she sat still in the chair, KK was 100% cooperative! She sat and sucked her lollipop contently and watched the Disney movie that was showing on the flat screen TV. (Flat screen TV's for a two-year-old's haircut - oh my!) She was quiet as a mouse.

In the meantime I snapped a few pictures, and also watched exactly what the technician did. I am glad that I did, because it was $16 plus tip for a five minute trim! Next time I will buy my own lollipop and try it myself in her kitchen booster seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment