Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Tad


Imagine... you are in the middle of a nice, deep sleep when suddenly you are awakened to the very enthusiastic and child-like voice of Baby Tad: "HI, I'M BABY TAD! LET'S SING! HICKORY DICKORY DOCK...." You get the picture. It isn't pretty, and it has happened about four times in the past week. Just look at his face and you can imagine how he sounds.

I tried to remove Baby Tad, but he really does provide some good morning entertainment and keep Miss Katelynn from getting too grouchy while she waits for mommy to come get her. I am sure I will laugh one day about my midnight serenades. But right now Baby Tad is just givine me nightmares!

5 comments:

  1. We have this toy too! Our boy gets mysteriously calm and sedate when he plays the "1-minute till night time" classical music.

    Did you know I used to work at Leapfrog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Is it waking you up or Katelynn? Do you keep it in her crib?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I think KK is pushing him accidentally in her sleep and it doesn't seem to disturb her. He just plays one song and I never hear a peep from her.

    Roque, did you save up on free merchandise in anticipation of your first kid?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, aren't you too sick to be blogging today? The child is wearing me out while you have fun blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - I wish. Who would've thought that all the crazy stuff my co-workers were working on actually worked. I'd kill for that discount now!

    ps. Your mom's comment above cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete