Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Addictions


So, I confess publicly on this website, for millions to see: I am completely addicted to the Fox summer show "So You Think You Can Dance." It started two summers ago when I was pregnant and too tired at night to do anything other then watch TV. But then I discovered the show is actually GOOD. And to me, much more entertaining than just watching a bunch of people sing over and over. This isn't just a summer addiction. I would choose this over just about any other TV show no matter when it was on.

I have decided that hard-core dancers have the most beautiful bodies of anyone... and I just love to watch all the awesome choreography each week. Maybe I should have stuck with the tap and ballet past kindergarten!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am SO addicted to this show too!! My addiction just started this year though. I never watched it before now and I LOVE it! I actually made Phil watch a couple of the performances from our Tivo. I think he was impressed. (: Glad I found someone else who watches this show too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, of all people, got us started on this show last summer. We really love watching it and it has helped to keep the fire burning in Anna to continue to dance herself. I was dissapointed last week in the very first number of the season - the pulling down of the pants bit. I've decided to only let her watch it after I've seen it and learned what needs to be edited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not quite addicted (I never have been to any “reality TV show”), but I do admit, this one is pretty entertaining. As is “Last Comic Standing” – I like that one too. :-)

    ReplyDelete