Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Celebrity Likeness

Will and Griff (Griff is the white dude!)



So, to any of you out there that read this blog and know my brother Griff well.... have you ever felt an eery sense that he is like Will Smith? There are a few similarities in looks, but it is more than that. I just saw an interview with him (Will, that is, not my brother!) on the Ellen show yesterday. There is some "essence of Griff" that is just like him.... the facial expressions and mannerisms or something. Will was acting like a huge goofball throughout the interview, and that is just like my brother when he is around people he knows really well. Griff says "it's just the ears" but I'm telling you... they are long lost brothers or something!

1 comment:

  1. There's something in the mouth and cheek area, an aura of "maybe I'm pulling your leg, maybe I'm not" that you have to see in real life, rather than a photo. Will has "Spock" ears, so it's really not the ears, and Will's eyes are more wideset. I think it's mannerisms and expressions more than anything. And I'm his mama...Griff's not Will's.

    ReplyDelete