Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged Again


My friend Jessica DeMotte tagged me with another questionnaire.

Almost simultaneously I had tagged her with mine! This one is shorter so here goes...


What were you doing ten years ago?

Finishing up last minute details for my WEDDING! And celebrating being done with college.


What are 5 things on your to-do list?

1. Buy a Father's Day gift for Gene.

2. Do touch up paint in my living room, and paint another wall red.

3. Store Katelynn's high chair in a better location.

4. Schedule Katelynn's 18 month pictures.

5. Finish our "home inventory" in Quicken...blecch.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. Chocolate chip lovers Tollhouse cookies; I pop a few in the oven at least a few times a week!

2. Peppermint ice cream from Braum's

3. S'mores made in the microwave

4. A really good orange

5. A big glass of Ibis Moon mango iced tea (does that count as a snack??)

What would you do if you were a millionaire?

1. Move to Hawaii and pay cash for whatever dwelling we bought there

2. Fully fund retirement

3. Fully fund Katelynn's college

4. Give more away - to church, missions, family, etc.

5. Hire a chef to keep healthy delicious meals and snacks around

Name some of the places you’ve called home.

1. 1501 Timberline Drive, Benbrook, Texas from 6 months till leaving for college!

2. College Station Texas - I loved the dorms and lived in them for 3.5 years. I will always have many fun memories of living on campus.

3. My current home... Gene and I have been here over 6 years now which is the longest we have lived in any one place.

What are some of your bad habits?

1. Being very anal/perfectionist

2. Having too many/too high expectations of other people

3. Stressing out

4. My sweet tooth

What are some jobs you’ve held?

1. My first job (besides babysitting) was to stand outside the Domino's pizza with a big banner advertising a carry-out special, and wave at people.

2. Lifeguarding - loved it! Did it 60+ hours per week for a couple of summers.

3. Summer internships at Lockheed during college. Boring but incredible $$ for a college student.

4. Audit staff/senior/manager at Deloitte - 7+ years total

5. Chief accounting officer at Hanover - small real estate company

6. THE MOST IMPORTANT - MOM!!!

And now let me add my commentary that teenagers today do not work enough! At least not the ones that we have encountered since being married. I learned so much about life from my early jobs.

Who are you tagging?

OK, I am getting Cheree back... you have to do this one now too, girl.

And I am tagging my mom and sister-in-law Jen to email me the answers even though they don't have blogs. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've sent you my answers. See how carefully I read your blog?

    ReplyDelete