Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, I must say that Katelynn out-did herself for her 2nd Mother's Day gift. She told me to order some custom jeans from www.makeyourownjeans.com and I am pretty excited about it (even though she isn't offering to pay... darn.) They are not even accepting orders right now due to "overwhelming response" but should be in the next couple of weeks. I have been browsing so that I will be ready. I plan to order a stretch jean in a "slim straight fit". They will be as long as possible without dragging the floor. I'm tired of turning jeans into capri pants because they shrink up and look stupid. And they will have the cute little pocket shown in the picture... yes you can even choose your own pocket!

I will not be ordering the Brazilian jean as my hubby suggested. I think/hope he was joking. They are pretty scary looking. When the jeans don't cover your butt crack even when you are standing up, there is a problem...

4 comments:

  1. Nice present! Way to go Katelynn! I'll be interested to hear if they turn it good. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had to check out the Brazilian jean. I think you ought to get those. How else are you supposed so show off the tattoo on your rear? (J/K!!!!)
    I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do go with those Brazilian jeans (and I think you could pull it off), you might want to check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCF8ZOYVXF8
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Katie! You opened a can of worms!

    ReplyDelete