Thursday, March 13, 2008

Billy is Kicking My Bootie


To lighten up a little from my previous post...


I have been a Billy Blanks Tae Bo fan for awhile. Recently I have been getting most of my hard exercise by doing his DVD's during Katelynn's naps. But, I was getting sick of the same 2 workouts! So I read some reviews and decided to try his "Bootcamp" series which I purchased on ebay (the only way to go for exercise DVD's!). You use those resistance band thingies for about half the workout.

Man this thing is hard! I am still on the "Basic" DVD. It will be awhile before I can move up to Advanced. It is majorly sculpting my abs and upper body though - hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you can’t work out for me! I wish I had your dedication to working out. I keep trying to find mine, and as soon as I find it, I lose it again. :-P

    ReplyDelete