Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Deep Thoughts


Lately, I feel as though I have too many "friends of friends" with very serious sad events happening in their lives. My heart feels so sad and a little overwhelmed for all these people and my thoughts have been more on the "deep side" lately... In all these situations people are relying on their Christian faith to get them through, which is fantastic. I find my own faith is challenged a little as my brain wages a mini battle with my heart. My brain knows what the Bible says, and knows that God is good, and that one day all these things will make sense in light of His great plan. But my heart wonders why life has to be so difficult and even downright awful sometimes, especially for these wonderful people who are all "fighting the good fight."


If you would like to help with praying for any of these people, see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment